What it is: An ultra-soft cloth that will erase all makeup with just water.
What Else You Need to Know: The Original MakeUp Eraser is a premium, patented, 100 percent polyester cloth that is antibacterial and great for sensitive skin. It’s double sided to erase makeup with the short-fiber side and exfoliate the skin with the long-fiber side (side with the tag). One MakeUp Eraser is equal to 3,600 makeup wipes and is re-usable and machine washable up to 1,000 times.
How to Use:
- Wash: Machine wash hot and dry with your towel load. It’s fabric-softener- and dryer-sheet-safe.
- Wet: Soak in warm water. The warmer the wetter the better.
- Pro tip: Use in sections and wash approximately one to two times per week.
- Erase: Use the short-fiber side to erase makeup in gentle circular motions.
- Exfoliate: Flip to long-fiber side (side with the tag) to exfoliate the skin. Continue in gentle circular motions.
- Machine wash before first use to activate fibers.